Thursday, August 20, 2009

More cool stuff at Sisters' and Bloom...

Check out these wonderful matching harvest tables...DROOL...where does she come up with all this stuff...who cares...I want it all!!!

...a primitive lil' white painted wardrobe has seen better days...but what the heck, storage is storage and you can primp in it's little mirror as you pass by...how fun...

For all you lady carpenters out there...how perfect, a pink toolbox...surely this was an accident, or maybe the red faded to pink...who knows, but what a cool coffee table this would make...right...

This fireplace surround is just the best, perfectly chipped in white...it would look perfect in my house...how 'bout yours???

This is just the coolest counter ever...what cool country colors and doesn't it match up great with the 'Alfalfa Fields' soaps...ahhhh...the country and I'm tellin' ya, it smells just like the real think, with organic cornmeal to git off the grime...perfect!

...and what a great coffee table this lil' green table would make...let your imagination run wild...I do...

...looks like a baker's rack to me, but what a great display piece...for soap perhaps...hee hee...

As you can see, Barb has been a busy girl, bringing you and yours fun treasures galore...won't you stop by and say 'HI'...

11 comments:

Utah Grammie said...

I love love love those looong tables! and those pink and turquoise pieces? Wonderful and yes, I know JUST where I'd put them :-)

trash talk said...

Law, those twin tables are 2die4! I think everything should come in pairs...except husbands! Speaking of husbands, I know mine will come acallin' this evening, so be sure and leave a light on for him, 'kay?
Trash

willow said...

Oooo...I've always had a thing for old tool boxes. Yummy.

summersundays-jw said...

OK! I want that little blue/green table. I love having a coffee table that my kiddoes can set their little chairs around when they're here. Great furniture. Jan

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love the Baker's Rack and Green peely table. Do you think she'd deliver to Texas? I wish...

Roses and Lilacs said...

I'd love one of those long tables. You're right, the pink box would make a great coffee table with storage underneath. Great stuff.
Marnie

Wish on a Whisker said...

Hi Sharon~ Still enjoying the memories of our trip! You are adorable and talented, and it shows in everything you do! ~Mandy

Tilda said...

oh, oh, oh.... i have deep passion for carpenters boxes. and for old white chippy paint fireplace surrounds. mine came all the way from Alabama on a buying trip when we first opened the shop. i sold all of them we bought, except one never sold and it is in my living room. no fireplace, just the surround. LOVE the great treasures. Iowa truly does have some of the BEST antiques ever!
in fond regard, Tilda

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I am dying for the coffe table and bakers rack, I am in love and drooling! Janna

sassytrash said...

That's it.......I can't stand not being able to see Sisters and White in person...(and roam the backroads of the places of my family roots and earliest memories) gotta plan a trip up there--the fall would be awesome!!

Rita said...

Your bakers rack is a very old one from a long ago restaurant or bakery. I use to own a restaurant and catering business and when I had a rack that was past it prime I would take it home. I have several of them in my closets. I painted them and cut some light weight masonite to fit and use them for shelving. You could use old restaurant size cookie sheets also.

I like using them for my linens and tees etc.

I am going to have to come to your part of the country to shop. I love so much of what you post.