Friday, October 8, 2010

Ho Hummmm...and a bag of goodies...

Well, as summer fades away, we try to squirrel away projects
for the coming 'shut-in' time, sooooo...
I(eye)
no pun intended
have a bag of eyeballs to create with...
sweet huh...

For those of you that haven't seen them before,
I create the cutest lil' eyeball earrings ever...

Swarovski crystals dangle bright
from the bottom of each lil' orb...
almost like a tear drop, sweet!
Yup...you read it right...
your eyes do not fail...
the eyes have it...
beware, the eyes of March(whatever)
ok, enough with the eye thing,
but yes, this is what I do at the end of a season...

and dream...

6 comments:

Tilda said...

humm. and I, on the other hand, am committed to cleaning out file cabinets, and organizing boxes etc. All those mundane, boring things that never get done in the 'outside' months. This winter my biggest hope/plan is to get the material organized for 'the book'.
You have WAY too much fun! Still deranged, but fun!
in fondest. Tilda

Lori R. said...

I see(hrhrhr)you are in your glory with all those eyeballs staring back at you. Why not share them with the world. But I would think Halloween time would be a better time to sell them instead of winter time. Miss seein' ya!

Rusty said...

Groan! Eye -yiyi... (OK you asked for it). Snicker. ATB!

Golden West said...

Eye, eye, Captain!

And says the Terminator, "Eye'll be back!"

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great idea for the earrings,While you are putting your indoor project ideas together, I am busy with Spring cleaning.

Jan Ely said...

Do you sell these earrings??!?!?! Send me a link, please!