Monday, October 25, 2010

Just in case...

...you were wonderin' what me and Scratch are up too...
I've opened my other blog Sweet Repose Iowa
It will be the photo journal of the new happenings at the shop
and how it will evolve through my projects.

As Autumn settles in, things slow down and I move
all my paint back into the studio in my house.
But at least I'll have a nice dry place to stash the furniture
till the time comes to move it out.

So check out the other blog, the new playlist is TO DIE FOR!
And settle in to a new season...sigh again!

4 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Your house looks so cute, like a lonely because most of the green has gone around it...
Have to check your other blog.
Hope your week will be good!

BLOGitse said...

Checked the other blog but I was too lazy to open OpenID and leave a comment there...
I didn't realize that you got a 'new-old' house. It looks so cool with the old door/window frames...really nice!

T said...

Looks so peaceful in your neck of the woods! Seems you are forever busy....do you slow down in the winter? Love your new site; everything looks great.

Golden West said...

Your new shop looks like it's always been there! And I totally agree, Netflix rocks! Check out a Roku box when you get a chance - it works with Netflix and your high speed cable connection - $60-$80 for the box and you can watch tons of Netflix movies without waiting for the discs, no extra charge.