Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunrise n Autumn...at my place...

See it, just now peeking out of slumber...
I wander my yard early
hoping to catch glimpses of new days
and new dreams
and newly revived junk
in my world...



and Autumn...
see it glow,
I love plantings of Kentucky creeper
because of it's Autumn splendor...
agree...
it turns my yard ablaze!

Hey, just for fun, go check out my friend Jackie at Bliss Farm Antiques...then go on to TOT's place and giver her a 'hey girl' from me in Ioway!!!

This what it's all about, friends and junk!!!

Miss ya TOT!!!

9 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

What a wonderful life!
TOT

Lori R. said...

Those beautiful fall images we tuck away in our minds so we can remember them Winter, Spring, and Summer waiting for them to appear again ♥

summersundays-jw said...

I love fall! Jan

Golden West said...

Sweet pink sunrise!

Susan S. said...

Very pretty pictures....LOVE the vine!

angelandspot said...

Beautiful! I stumbled upon a bunch of antique and junk sales yesterday that I had no clue were going on when I went for a drive. Got me a book with a handwritten note in it from the year 1895 :) at one of the sales I stopped at. It has been so amazing the autumn weather here lately. Love that vine.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

LOVE fall..and I'll bet it's awesome in Ioway...

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I will keep my eyes peeled for your embroidery -- I love the idea of using old linens and making them into something that can be enjoyed all the time. I must confess, I have many oldies but goodies tucked away in drawers. Maybe I'll get some out and make them into Christmas gifts!

Amanda

Rusty said...

There is some strange spirit about these fall mornings - as if just lying in wait for that first blizzard - yet optimistic that next spring will be a renewal grander than ever.