Friday, October 15, 2010

Iowa dreamin...

Junk flowers...
as you look out the front door of my lil' playhouse
you see a 4-lane
(which I hate)
but, if you have a business, this is a good thing!

Many people have asked what the heck I'm doing down at the Pink Chateau...
as my lil' studio becomes a reality and begins to show
signs of progress, as I start to prepare it for plantings in the Spring.
I attached lattice for the vines to climb, maybe morning glories,
they are such an ol'timey, country staple
and they come in white now too.

Pretty much coming to a halt for the season, I have a few folks
dropping in for soaps or just peeking out of curiosity...
I haven't hung any open signs yet, I'll do that in the spring
once my plantings have begun.

I'm still organizing the inside to see which configuration
works best for me, as a work space and as a retail space...
and organizing inventory for sale in the yard.

Lots to think about and plan for the following season,
but it's sure to come to fruition, as this Wild Thing
works her magic!

8 comments:

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

SHaBBy Sighting in your pics... LoVe that chippy white metal "motel chair"... Looking FaB Sharon!!!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

MARY PERNULA said...

It seems it is all comming together for you. Like me you will always find something to tweek, I love having my little shop, I open for the most part on weekends only in the spring and summer so I can work in the yard at the same time. I have really enjoyed it. It is like having a garage sale when I want to but in a store type look, I also can play with displays in the shop and that is fun for me. HUGS MARY

Greyscale Territory said...

It is all starting to become a beautiful piece of your personality! Love the shadowy light in these photos!

cconz said...

Lookin great girl. You are going to have a blast figuring out all the angles. I think i'll stop by with some cash on sunday if you will be home.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

I love your garden art, and the shabby chair out front looks great.

It's all coming together nicely. I won't say "roll on Spring" just yet,mainly because I'm so looking forward to Summer weather.

concretenprimroses said...

I love the rusty flower!
Kathy

Golden West said...

It's all fitting into place so beautifully, Sharon - so nice to see dreams come true!

Anita said...

I am loving the double doors. This is awesome. So great to have a work space....