Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Puppy love...

Nuthin' quite like the love of a girl and her dog...not to mention her sheep...
Scratchy goes everywhere with me, weather permitting.
It's really the eyes that seal the deal
and she knows it...puppy eyes...awwww...

What's not to love here...

Just look at that face(somewhere)...
she just oozes with awwww...

Well, most of the time...
but what a hoot is my lil' heathen,
ya gotta love a terrier,
short for trouble!

"I lost a toof"...
must've been that pesky toy that looks like a rat...
rrrrrrrr...

5 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hahhahaha! Lulu lost a tooth like that too! Oh that face...and yes, who could possible resist..love Scratchy!

Hugs from Braxton & Lulu..{yes, I know it's more like butt-sniffs, but really..we're ladies, remember??)

turquoisemoon said...

OOh she is too cute. I just love cairn "terrors"...

Lori R. said...

Love Scratchy!!!! Best lil' heathen there is. Miss S. sure can give back lots of lovin' too...

angelandspot said...

She is so cute!

trash talk said...

I've got a feeling there is a mouse running around with a tooth attached to its bottom!
She knocks me out. Jakie comes in looking like that with grass and stuff stuck to him too. I swear dogs must have velcro for fur!
Debbie