Saturday, March 3, 2012

just had to share...

 I just had to share this with you...
it started my day off with a laugh,
hope it did yours as well!

All of us dog lovers know about
the occasional poo surprise,
it's a fact of life, shit happens...
Scratchy will be 12 years old in April,
you think you are prepared for the worst,
but the worst is that empty house feeling.
But having loved and lost
many best friends, I know another
will enter into my life
when the time is right...
so for now it's the good life,
life with a dog, my best friend...
and all the shitty bits too...!


11 comments:

Karen said...

I'm a dog lover too and they're worth the shitty bits.

house things said...

Too Funny!!!!

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

Very funny, but in my house the dog would be saying
"there is a shit in the hallway, but dont worry I ate it"
Yep makes you wonder why we love them sooooo much ;)

cconz said...

Funny funny, Welcome to my world. Working second shift, it's hard to completely house train my monkeys.

cconz said...

Funny funny, Welcome to my world. Working second shift, it's hard to completely house train my monkeys.

cconz said...

Funny funny, Welcome to my world. Working second shift, it's hard to completely house train my monkeys.

time worn interiors said...

poor scratchy!
tot

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Very funny, has given me a good laugh this morning. And as a dog lover I understand about all the "shitty" moments. But I love my new found friend Max, he is a laugh a minute...

trash talk said...

Shit happens, but a good companion is worth his/her weight in poo.
I totally get it. If I had Jake back for just one day...I'd pick his crap up with my bare hands if necessary. Heck...who am I kidding? I'd probably frame it.
Hugs from Texas,
Deb

misselaineous said...

First giggles of the morning...thank you. read your previous post about the divorce house...so you gave me my first tears of the morning as well. I LOVE your little pink house and applaud your strength! *e*

Charade said...

Arriving late to the party, but I'll take a laugh like this anyway.