Friday, May 9, 2008

My lil' Pony


Don't ya just love this little steed? I loved these as a child, could rock for hours on my trusty ride. I am selling this little fella on my website, with great trepidation though, from my garden to yours, but sometimes you just have to let go. It really doesn't go with my lime green concrete alien, something missed in translation there. Maybe it's the innocence of childhood being over-ridden by adult foolishness OR maybe it just doesn't match my pink chateau. Whatever, it is on the block...bbye

7 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

Very cool..I had one too. Loved that thing! I have an old rusty blue tricycle in the garden somewhere. I think the weeds have taken it over though.

Lisa B. said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I haven't visited here before...but I'll be back to read more. Concrete aliens...huh?!

Edgar and Edgar said...

Cool Blog!!! I will be back..

Kimberlee

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

LOVE it!!!!! Its, chippy, My only restraint is the shipping....Lauri

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

I think it would make a fabulous 'hood ornament' on the R.V. you rent/buy for the Texas trip you are NOT allowed to blow off.
oxoxxo lulu

High Desert Diva said...

Maybe it's too early, or not enough coffee, but I had a hard time getting my brain to work enough to figure out how to get to your website.

A request for a (big, easy to find) clickable side bar link for the blog challenged....