Monday, May 19, 2008

This is what we got at the show...BACK...


We had a great show, didn't quite make as much as we wanted...but it will do in a pinch, but there were so many people out and they were buying, much to the relief of many vendors. It has been such a relief to see people out and enthusiastic about stuff, course cabin fever has a way of makin ya a little nuts (but that isn't my problem)...We were so busy talking to people and selling that we didn't have time to eat, shop or go to the loo...bummer. Every time I went to the bathroom, Lorie would make me take my cell so I wouldn't doddle and leave her alone with the hoards and she kept the cash. But I did catch glimpses of wonderful stuff that all I could do was drool over on the way by. We are thinking of closing our brick and mortar and do booths at malls, so we can spend more time on the shows. For the 4 hour trip to Elkhorn, Wisc. from Iowa, we spent $125.00 on gas, average was $3.96 gal. That really limits us fools, but it didn't stop the crowds. Sorry I can't show ya any goodies this show, but...there is always hope for the next. We have a better idea of what they are wanting and have made some good connections with dealers...fortunatly Lorie lives in another city and has no control over my neverending shopping down here...LOL...