Friday, May 16, 2008

On the road agin...


Yup...these junk gypsies are at it again...heading to the Elkhorn, Wis. flea market.
A 4 hour drive from here and my 1st tank of gas was $75.00...thank you very much Bush regime...but always hopeful for good weather and good sales.We are taking just one vehicle this time, crammed to the gills. Put the cruise on and not have to follow the cell queen who talks to her family the whole trip, with the poor sap behind going 50- 45-55-65-70-50-56...you gettin' a picture here...her cruise does not work in her ghetto van...oi vie...but can she pack that thing or what...I have never seen so much furniture come outa one vehicle in my life and I thought I was the Queen of Cram. see ya when we get back on Monday with hopefully great pictures and great stuff...later...s