Friday, September 11, 2009

Bitches...dealers gone wild...

...as I'm walking into my favorite haunt...I'd tell ya, but I'd have ta kill ya kinda place...this truck full of goodies is parked right in front of the door...so while I'm pondering the treasures, I didn't even see the note on the bumper...then the insane laughing comes from the inside as Barb takes a pic of my surprised expression, just as I'm reading the note...ergh...!@#$%^&...'sorry sharon, I bought it all'...!@#$^&*...

...so in retaliation, er, always having the last word(punchline), I added my own note...


...and it doesn't get any better'n this...dealer and friend Barb Conner from the blog Simply Iowa and my faithful friend and partner in crime Lorie pulled a swifty on me....they knew my arrival was soon, so they put together this traumatic scene to greet me as I walked into the mall...did I say BITCHES!!!

13 comments:

simplyiowa said...

Now Sharon,
You didn't seem to have any problem scoping out some of your own great finds!
I truly enjoyed our visit, Lori was a hoot! And you are the best...
And by the way, IT WAS LORI"S IDEA!!!
Best of luck on your new journy! Let me know if I can help!
Barb C.

willow said...

You have the best friends!! Love-love the pic!!

Lori R. said...

(scheming, wringing hands) I know how your mind works, Sharon, and I would love to be around when the table gets turned.... Watch out B.C., she will getcha back, my little pretty..... Do you guys all wear diapers when together, I would have to!!! See ya next week S. and S. (Scratchy) sometime. Now I think that is 2 places I missed. 3rd time's a charm!!!!!

common ground said...

Ha, Practical jokes are great when they're not on me! So I know how you feel. Have a great weekend, and make a plan for payback.
Debra

trash talk said...

Never let 'em see you sweat!
Trash

Greyscale Territory said...

Now who said work and play don't mix! Maybe they SHOULD be mixed and lighten up routines!

What a wonderful drama! Love it!

Utah Grammie said...

I love this! Great friends, great fun and great prank!! Oh, and GREAT stuff :-)

The Attic said...

well..if someone pulled that on me, you'd be reading about it in the next day's paper...LOL....Yep, I would have killed for that pair of urns. Just remember girls...revenge is SWEET!

sarayutouched said...

too funny!! your friends love you that's for sure, that's a great picture...while you are slaving on soaps...i'm off on a day of pee-wee football with Matthew and volleyball with Sarah. i will have bleacher butt for sure...looking forward to tea (but may have to run to the store for you for the strong stuff) later.
happy sss.
just BE.
robin.

Merisi said...

That is so funny -
ah, friends like those,
they are the true treasures, aren't they? ;-)

Chris said...

That's funny! Bunch of jokers.

time-worn interiors said...

To funny! Don't you hate it when someone beats you by a few minutes! If you hadn't stopped a got that brownie you would have beat her!!!!
TOT

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Sharon...this is TOOOOO funny! We can relate! Happy Junkin!