Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Open House...Sister's Garden and Bloom...

As always, please click photo to enlarge...you must see it the way I did...

Wonderful chippy Iowa cupboard...


This settee has to be 8 feet long...



Yes, we once again, visit the fields of dreams at Sisters' and Bloom...she never ceases to come up with the neatest stuff, you just won't believe your eyes...truly a feast for the senses...come join the revelry at the Fall Open House...you can feel it in the air you know, this last day of summer, in the beautiful state of Iowa, it is never far from my heart.

6 comments:

common ground said...

This would be my favorite way to spend a day. Fall at an antiques store Open House. It looks like it was a gorgeous day! The white cabinet in the 2nd photo is causing my heart to pound! Thanks Sharon!
Debra

Golden West said...

Looks wonderful - autumn pumpkins and of course, chrysanthemums. That dental cabinet caught my eye - what a wonderful piece for a bathroom, filled with colorful towels, potions and handmade soaps - nice!

summersundays-jw said...

You're killing me!!!!! I cannot believe how great that shop always looks. I'm with Debra, I'd love that white cabinet. Big pieces are so hard for us to find -- & hard to carry after you find them. Have a great weekend -- it's like fall here too. Jan

Lori R. said...

So does that mean Norbie has to try and fit in with those Canadian Geese?
So since I didn't get to see White#1 or White #2, I will have to make a huge effort to get to White #3 before you take this gig out of state.
I'm actually happy for you. Maybe 3rd time's a charm! And for winter, I think it is a good move aaannnnddd it is actually closer to the Pink Chateau, less gas for that behemoth white chariot you drive also.
Have a wonderful Saturday off (haven't seen one of those for a while, have ya?)
See ya sometime next week... hugs

time-worn interiors said...

Wish I could come to the open house, I see a ton of things I would buy! Oh, wait a minute, I don't have any money!
TOT

simplyiowa said...

Sharon,
I always miss this wonderful event, I'm at Gold Rush... I know, without a doubt, it was amazing, you all combine your wonderful talents, and make it happen!
Thanks for taking images, for us who can't see the beauty, first hand!
Barb C.