Friday, September 4, 2009

Grasshoppers...

I know...I've been so busy making up soap orders, I haven't been posting as I should...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

So this new account is called 'Grasshoppers'...Kim has a darling shop in LeClaire, Iowa...as a matter of fact, Kim and I are old friends, as I used to sell furniture, candles and soaps out of her little barn in the back of the store...

What a blast that was back in the day...however, so many people have requested the soaps, that we decided to sell them again in LeClaire in her shop 'Grasshoppers'...

Kim's darling shop is filled to the brim with so many goodies that we all need...and a wine cellar t'boot...next time I deliver, I'll post pictures of that little cavern in the basement of the shop...IT IS TO DIE FOR!!! Trust me on that one...with old sandstone walls and Kim's special way of decorating, you are sure to freak out!!!


Darling lil' barn filled with fun treasures...

...and the coffee shop...try the shaken Green Tea and Mango...YUMMM...

There are motels nearby, check out the city of LeClaire, Iowa on your Google and plan a trip, there are tons of cute shops on the main street and many fun events all year long...see ya!!!

9 comments:

trash talk said...

Can I get locked in the cellar...with soap, please?
Debbie

Chris Wolf said...

can I get locked in the wine cellar....with wine?

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sharon, looks like your keeping mighty busy! Your soaps are wonderful, and no wonder you can't keep up! I love Manley's too, they are the sweetest couple, and always turn up great stuff!
{ at really good prices...}
Some day, when this house ordeal is finally done, and I haven't spent every last penny, I'll get over there to sse you, and Manley's and Grasshoppers,and.... well we are so blessed to have so many wonderful stores so close...
See ya soon! { if you are around some week day other than weekends, when I'm open, call, I really do want to see ya!}
Barb C

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sharon, I really can spell 'see', maybe I've been in the wine cellar too long...
Barb C.

common ground said...

This place is so darling and looks like a bunch of fun. So glad to hear your soaps are going well... I've got to get to Leola's and try some out!
Debra

Golden West said...

Wonderful to hear your soaps are selling up a storm. Thanks for the peek at Grasshoppers - lovely displays!

Lori R. said...

I know personally your soaps are to die for... especially the oatmeal one in the winter time, excellent for dry skin... I am putting in my order for a Grasshopper Mocha Malt please next time you go!!!

Greyscale Territory said...

I so love these travels through the heartlands of Iowa! Beautiful glimpses of beautiful worlds! If only I could wander there some day!

And you must be my special guide! What fun!

Anita said...

I LOVE Grasshoppers- my sister lives in LeClaire so we make the rounds often...and I will say I find great stuff out in the garage, as I call it....and usually get a bottle of wine to go...hey- doing my part to support local entreprise!