Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A comin' O the greens...

Oh boy...oh boy...oh boy...
Well it doesn't take much for us Northuners to get excited...
a little bit o the green really turns us on!


New candle styles and scents fill the shop and the street with wonderful scents of Spring.
We've been told you can smell us cooking candles 2 blocks away...


The soap bar is starting to fill again with all those scents of flowers and clean,
fresh air...yummmm...

Love them pastels...sure signs of spring...


YUP, IT'S HERE!!!
SPRING!!!
...and I'll be planting my peas today and tilling the rest of the garden...it's supposed to get into the 70's today and the rest of the week, so I guess you could say...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!!! Man, I have missed SO MANY posts of yours!!!! My stinkin' Bloglines has not been updating your blog posts for me ~ I'm so sorry I've not been around, I hope you're doing so good and that you are eatin' up this wonderful Spring weather!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me Sharon, hugs and love, Dawn

Golden West said...

Enjoy your day in the garden! You'll be picking peas in no time!

angelandspot said...

Woot! Spring. I planted a few seeds outside yesterday. Today I plan to work outside more and give a few goats a much needed bath. I have a lot of computer work to do but it will have to wait as the day is so nice. I'm heading out now. :)

Anita said...

I am outside mosacing a table in the sun...this is AWESOME...I may head down to Sister's next week after this show...so if the desk is still there, you KNOW I will be measuring and checking to see if it will fit....

Patty said...

Oh my gosh that little tea set is so adorable! I'm so glad spring is finally here, thanks for posting!

Lori R. said...

ou ou ou, new soap!!! i need soap!!!

Anita said...

Yeah- let me know on the lottery...my life could use that in the same way! We found the jug indavertently but also saw one on a website for $295. Really, That's absurd.