Monday, March 1, 2010

Grey dreamin' in French...

OK...make it stop..I have this wonderful old lamp base that was just not fitting into my new room...sooooo...it's off to the studio for a robe of grey paint and a wash of white...
Yes...
Now this is what I'm talkin' about, much better huh...

Like L'arc de Triomphe...it fits in perfectly now...

...as does the new book I picked up at the Good Will...do you think I can teach myself some French...not with this Midwestern accent...

Also, this petite pair of Victorian bud vases, I snatched them up too...

...and old books ...American and British literature...any old books are fair game and always look good in any setting, love the gold print and faded covers...


...and you simply must always check the silverware bin...you never know what will appear...or what projects may be lurking in the deep, dark recesses of your noodle...
HAVE FUN!!!