Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have some projects...the sun inspires...

Have I mentioned how much I love this gray...and my new stencil...
and you can never go wrong with ticking, I hear it's coming back in fashion full force...
hope so, I just love it!


OK...so maybe I go overboard, but you can never have enough plant stands or a stand for that favorite statue or lamp...right...see, you can never have enough...
...just love the gray!

OK...so here's my next project and I need your help...white shutters...old green shutters???
I won't be using these particular shutters, I have others that match my screen door better...I just put them up to get some sort of idea...
You just never know, you have that uncertainty about things and the help of friends is always welcome...soooo...

I just picked up that cute lil' lamp at Good Will, isn't it cute and now it's totally rewired and fitted with a glass chimney and silicone bulb...how cute is that!!!