Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have some projects...the sun inspires...

Have I mentioned how much I love this gray...and my new stencil...
and you can never go wrong with ticking, I hear it's coming back in fashion full force...
hope so, I just love it!


OK...so maybe I go overboard, but you can never have enough plant stands or a stand for that favorite statue or lamp...right...see, you can never have enough...
...just love the gray!

OK...so here's my next project and I need your help...white shutters...old green shutters???
I won't be using these particular shutters, I have others that match my screen door better...I just put them up to get some sort of idea...
You just never know, you have that uncertainty about things and the help of friends is always welcome...soooo...

I just picked up that cute lil' lamp at Good Will, isn't it cute and now it's totally rewired and fitted with a glass chimney and silicone bulb...how cute is that!!!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eggplant, my daughter's house is pink with deep purple trim she loves the way it looks in the twilight.

Golden West said...

I'm thinking aqua would look good!

trash talk said...

I vote white in the warm months and green in the cool. Propped up looks pretty good to me. Now if it were me...I'd probably do raspberry or red...love those colors with pink!
Debbie

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

They are both great...hard choice. I am sure you will make the right one...you have a great eye for that.

Roses and Lilacs said...

I love that plant stand.

Iowa has been on our news today. Seems like you guys are going underwater again. Or maybe becoming an island. (Not funny if the flood waters are lapping at your back door.)

Hope it isn't affecting you. I'm watching my Dad's house hoping the river doesn't rise much. Like last year, you seem to be getting the brunt of it to our west.
Marnie

Gatherings said...

I love the look of the green as they pick up the screen door. Old Green Swing would be good then also!

Colleen said...

I like the green shutters and I LOVE the gray! 2 great minds but with a single thought??

donna baker said...

How about a shade of gray for the shutters? Maybe black.

summersundays-jw said...

Good luck!!! I had to make that choice a few months ago so sorry, you're on your own. Love those green shutters. They'd be great for lots of things. Hope the water isn't getting close. Take care! Jan

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

SHUTTERS VOTE... First choice would be "Apple Green"!!!!!!!! Second choice the already mentioned "EggPlant"... Can't wait to SEE what you come up with!!! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Greyscale Territory said...

Call me crazy, but would it look weird if you had white and green shutters just as the doorway is both? Trying to explain - white shutter with green on top - slightly moved to the side so you can see the white. Kinda layered! (Hmmm I'll post this before I change my mind!)

happily retired gal said...

I love the grey too and your pink house is lovely. I trust that you'll make the right decision on this one ;-)
Hugs and blessings,