Monday, March 22, 2010

A little birdie told me...

Well, I been sick all week with a very nasty Spring cold, so painting furniture was not on the menu...or anything else for that fact.
So I decided to frame this watercolor of a bluebird I did a couple of years ago.
I love the look of collage, but don't have the patience for it...so I altered this painting with an old photo album page and some words from a vintage child's bird study book...
I liked the way it turned out, so I'll play some more...
$65.00

This pencil sketch of a crow study was done a few years ago too...same scenario, this little book turned out to be a treasure and I will do many more of this collection as soon as I get more paintings finished...now I'm havin' fun...ah choo!!!
$45.00

OK, I'm really havin' fun now...
This lil' warbler I painted yesterday especially for these projects...isn't he just the cutest!!!
I love the look of pencil and watercolor.
This one is my fave...agree...
And they all are for sale and going to Sisters',
so grab while you can!

$65.00