Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday...Great Beasts



I disappeared

through great humbled doors
I changed
the lock
to my self
I am
at this hour
renewed

great beasts
shouldered my
burdening wisdom
downstream
where my life floats
under the guide
of the tutor
of the sky

I drift
into the eye
of the crow
and sacrifice
self

the shadow
of your wing
kissed my ear
as I return
again
to those great doors
yearning

flying beyond
my sorrows
crow weaves the sounds
of white waves
stroked
by the moon

a gentle calm
swirls
and I lose
nothing
of me

I am
more
of my self
than
I was


s.wilson


Flower shoots are pushing forward as Spring creeps ever so near...my porch swing begs to be hung, but was afraid I'd jinx the season, soon the sun will play games and we'll all want to be a part of it's folly...

Have a wonderful weekend all...and check out SSS for all the great stuff!