Friday, February 18, 2011

Dare to be strange...

Mini-Me...

The latest addition to my 'Cracked in the Head' line on Etsy...

I know, I know...I'm sick in the head...right...
but, do you know how much fun I'm having playing with my toys?!

Isn't this just the cutest lil' concoction you've ever seen...
I had this tiny lil' head sitting there starring at me for the longest time...
then...vwalah...the light bulb went on!
Why not make a teeny version of the already sick-o's I already do!

'It' sits right on top of this teeny tea light...and...it flickers!
The light is grunged to give it a decrepit look...
I think it works...RIGHT!

Have a nice day out there in OZ...!

5 comments:

The Attic Girls said...

You might like this song. A friend of mine posted it on her facebook yesterday. Do you facebook? I'm spending more time there than blogland!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWRHBHDVlQ

Eccentricities said...

You KNOW I love it!!! Tart, I will get that vampire plaque in the mail soon, I wanted to have a few things to send up to you. I sold a few things in California and was downstairs last night brewing up some for there, too - so many broken dishes, so little time!!!

Cheers,
Goth

angelandspot said...

How fun! Hope you were able to enjoy the lovely weather we've had the past couple of days around here. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Cassie

time worn interiors said...

OMG!! I love that tiny little thing! How cute!
Theresa
aka:tot

Tess Kincaid said...

You know I LOVE it.