Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a sign...right...

ROBINS...

I looked out my kitchen window yesterday and my tree was filled
with fluffy red-breasted robins...the harbingers of SPRING...
well, truly, I'm not deluding myself, I know we have plenty of winter left,
but what is this all about...that'll be a whole other post!

A wonderful new scent up at Sisters' Garden,
Anais Nin and boy is this seductive and sensual
and soft and sweet...it's just yummy!

I also have the soy candles and tarts to match...

These lil' 4oz. deli containers can be popped out and put in you scent warmers,
any kind of warmer!

TADAH...crappy landlord aside, you can't stop the Junk Asylum from opening!
Sign appropriate huh...LOL!

Mall Everest...one of the snow mountain chains at the mall...
is it Spring yet!!!

5 comments:

Tilda said...

You KNOW I absolutely wait breatlessly for the first sighting of a robin. They would probably be suicidal to come in this snow and cold, and with nothing to eat...so I will take my joy from YOUR robins. We are still digging out. I posted our farmhouse snow banks on the P/T so you can see my snow. Drated stuff. (cleaned that up some). Spring will come, however. It always does. But usually waits until I am on my last, absolute last, day of being anywhere near tolerant of winter.. and sometimes beyond that day. We surely have another 2 months of this. Oh Joy!
Tilda, the hunting socks are on.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

LOVE that the robins are around! Yay spring!..soon..I hope :-)

The packaging on the new line is fabulous and I can just imagine how wonderful it is..may have to bug Mr. B to send for some :-)

Rusty said...

Woah! It seems way too early for the robins. Perhaps they have some inside knowledge we don't - early spring perhaps? We can hope. Let you know when I see one around here.

dulcy said...

Ya know..... we seem to have robins all year round anymore. I know it didn't used to be that way. I worry so much about these little birdies in the horrible cold we've had. Two lovely little bluebirds come to the birdbath every morning at exactly 7:20. I have a little heater in the birdbath. Oh well... nature rules...
xo
dulcy

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When robins appear,
some say that springtime is near—
can you believe them?


Chiseled Shadows