Monday, February 14, 2011

Do you feel anxious...me too...

Well, we got a taste of what's a comin'...springtime...
I was anxious to get out to the shop and take stock of what is there.
It's so hard when winter steals your fun away
and forces you to stay inside...but...

as the snow is melting, our anxiety level is rising...
and we are just itching for what lies ahead!

Yes, I remember now...all that fun stuff awaits!

Vignettes lie empty, void of life, waiting for the sun to rise on a new day
in my paradise...my shop slash studio...

Little bits of energy information are starting to crowd my mind with what will be
in the Springtime...as it moves ever so close...

...mmmmm...delectable...

...and oh so near...yet...

WHAT THE HAY...
Winter's stashes crash my party...
but not to worry, we still gotta buncha winter left,
so I'm not so worried about the piles,
they're only a temporary distraction,
soon I'll be saying...
GONE WITH YE...IT'S MY TURN OL' MAN WINTER!!!

...happy...

10 comments:

House Things said...

Wasn't today's weather fabulous! Wonder how traffic/sales were at Sisters yesterday. I saw the comment you left on Sisters blog, asking if I was finished yet. You crack me up!!! I was actually there until 6:30. I've been using the Twilight soap, oh my gosh, Yummy!!!

Paula Scott said...

It is ALL delectable to me! Beautiful vignettes to feast the eyes on.

pollyanns said...

I rarely leave a comment when I check in on a blog, but I just want you to know that I really enjoy following yours! Thanks for all the inspirations! Polly

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sharon, before you know it you'll have that cute little cottage blooming with beautiful things. Happy Valentine's Day my friend.

Tilda said...

yesterday the sun was bright. the snow rivers were running, it was 41 degrees, my heart soared with delight. today, it is cooling off, no sun, winds of epic proportion, ice now where the melts were. it is my fault. i washed the truck and windows. will i never learn?
winter is still here and will be for at least another 6 weeks. oh joy!

hey, i made my first batch of soap last night. it didn't turn out EXACTLY like i had in mind..but it is still soap. looks like a brownie with small marshmallow bits in it. back to the drawing board. and winter.
in fondest. Tilda

time worn interiors said...

I'm longing for spring just as you are! And I'm longing to take another trip to your part of the country! Think we will let it warm up first! Supposed to be in the 50's here this week and we have so much to get done for the show! Maybe if the whole universe thinks Spring it will come much earlier this year!
theresa
aka:tot

Eccentricities said...

Warmer temps in Kansas have me dying for spring! I like to drag the Mosaic supplies to the back patio and create in the sunshine. Do you have a pile of furniture waiting to be painted like I do? Hold tight, Tart, we're almost there!!

Goth

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

can't you just imagine all those little bud and blades of grass whispering "now? now? now? " I can't wait!!!

Bohemian said...

I LOVE those double doors!!! *swooning* Happy Valentine's Day... Dawn... The Bohemian

trash talk said...

I'm not one for wishing away days (I need every stinkin' one of them), but lady...I am so ready for spring. We got a big ol' taste of what you go through every winter and I'm here to tell you...I don't like it!
Debbie