Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oatmeal cakes n coffee...YUMMMMM...

Delectable, Oatmeal, Milk and Honey...I love this soap
and the exfoliating qualities are really nice in the winter for dry skin!
This scent is sweet and milky, almost like baby powder
and it's going to the Candle Shed today.

And how about a cup of coffee to go with...
I'm so into recycling, that when I find cute lil' containers
I just have to fill them with sweets.
Fresh Brewed Coffee, boy does my house smell like a coffee shop!

Cream and sugar please...
I heart the old(or new) spatter-ware...does it just scream IOWA...
again filled with the delectable fragrance of fresh brewed java!

Do you supposed the Victorians actually used these delicate cups...
well I know one thing for sure, they didn't go into the dishwasher...


Nothing like the delicate floral charm in each period piece...mmmmm...coffee...

Nothing like a taffy colored sunrise to make the creative juices flow...
sigh...

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

MMmmmm..oatmeal and coffee..hey wait! That was my breakfast..courtesy of McDonald's **LOVE** their new oatmeal & fruit ;-) Makes me wish I had a "Scratch & Sniff" screen..love the cups!

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

Bet the coffee candles smell good! Beautiful sunrise!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I love the coffee smell!
★Linda★

sassytrash said...

Those are so adorable!! You are GOOOOOD! Love that sunset shot--you do have a beautiful sky vista to view out your window! Hey, when are you gonna get yourself down to the Sunshine State? I'm probably gonna sweat this weekend--it's supposed to be in the mid 70's---not complaining though!!

Golden West said...

I've always loved those old fancy cups - such nice detail! Excellent for your candles, for sure!

Tess Kincaid said...

Love the candles in those FABulous old cups. Wow-o-wow!

Barntiques said...

I so enjoy your blog posts. The great things you do with junk. But, that sunset is beyond anything any one of us could create!