Wednesday, February 9, 2011

White/cream...YUMMM...

Nothing says YUM like fresh lavender soap...

You should smell my house...like sunny lavender fields...

My new little cards...I'm a horse lover, so this little snap fit right
into my profile...and my ever changing biz cards...
hey, I can change, right...I'm a girl!

Mirrors, mirrors, mirrors...
white, white, white...
...can't help it, there's nothing like the romance of white...

...and old...

All will be heading up to Sisters' Garden this Friday...
so plan your trip!

Purchase soap at my ETSY...

4 comments:

~Sheri~ said...

YES!!!! I was waiting for more soap in your Etsy.....and I love the new cards..from one horse lover to asnother....and being a girl as well...ha ha!

~Sheri~ said...

K..I snatched up the soap. I m excited to b getting something from u at last.....U and ur pink house.....u r a very inspiring woman.

time worn interiors said...

That soap looks yummy! Thats my favorite! I can see you've changed the living room around again! Yes, I could see it in the mirror!
Theresa
aka:tot

Spadoman said...

Thought I'd stop in on a day when there wasn't a Shadow Shot or some other meme going on. You have so many posts I can hardly keep up! What energy! Glad to see your ETSY shop is doing some good. I'll go take a look after I'm finished telling you I was thinking about you on a day when I wasn't reminded to by Mr. Linky.

Peace