Friday, December 12, 2008

Argh...




What can I say here...you know when you are just compelled to do something so out of character and just driven by the winds and the forces that be...to let logic and stoic realism falter to some primal invasion of the senses, a need to be dangerous...a thrill for the moment...ahhh, to be young again and ride the seas of free will, into the night of dark shadow and intrigue...pillaging hoards 'longside mates Johnny Depp perhaps...or Morgan the pirate...
OK...now truth be, I've been up too long and the coffee's too strong...but I couldn't help myself...when I was buying charms the other day, this skull and crossbones just called to me...maybe it's my German ancestry that beckons me back to the sea and rugged coasts of my forefathers...or maybe, just maybe...my imagination just runs amok...but the Johnny Depp thing is real...right?
Anyway...I know my daughter would like this one, with the chunks of black, coal-like textures of the tektite and the beautiful smokey qualities of the fire-polished glass beads, the scarlet drop of blood-like crystal that dangles ever so delicately under the title 'Goth'...who knows, an ancester...maybe...but elements of the tribal fire were the inspiration for this combination...and no, I haven't gone round the bend, just bumped a milestone in history...or perhaps a longing...

11 comments:

Lorie M. said...

You know, I might be a little more 'out there' if I were to go back to my youth..I was miss prim and proper. I like your skull and crossbones, if you wear it, are you considered 'poison'? :-)

Lisa B. said...

I declare...you get some great inspiration on too little sleep and too much coffee! I can think of a number of "naughty" little girls who would love to find that under the Christmas tree! This naughty big girl would like to find Johnny Depp under her tree...come on...have some more coffee...I bet you can conjure him up for me!!

willow said...

It's cool! Mysterious on the fur!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I thought at first Scratchy was modeling jewelry;) And not a bad model she would be. I can see her as a pirate's dog.
Marnie

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

OMG..you better get an envelope ready to send to my nutjob cohort! The skull and the coal are PERFECT for Ms Thang's holiday cheer! Can't believe she hasn't hounded you yet....
ox lulu

trash talk said...

Nobody's reading this comment, right? Wearing that pendant, Johnny Depp and nothing else on but that music. Aaahh! Now that is the sweet repose, Sabe? Debbie

M.Kate said...

Sharon, it looks really mysterious and I know my son would love it..necklace and all..because of the skulls. He like anything connected to death, always drawing about ghosts, monsters and graveyard..real spooky at times, bu the husband said better this than playing with barbie dolls hehe :)

High Desert Diva said...

Different it good!

Greyscale Territory said...

I so love the symbolic thought you put into the creation of your jewellery! Even in the photos I can feel a sense of spirit in each one!

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

I know you had to be thinking about me when you made that one. I love it and can't believe I haven't see it sooner. Do you still have it?????? if so email me, how long is it, I got a fat neck. Lauri @ chippys, evansq@comcast.net

ed said...

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影