Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't be a Scaredy Pants...


The mummies are on parade in LeClaire Iowa, as the Fall Market days and Apple Fest takes place this weekend. My daughter and Lori R. will be setting up outside the barn at Grasshoppers, where Lorie C. and I have our antiques set up.

If you wanna see the rest of the stuff, go here to Friend's Candle Shed. Piper and Lorie have been busy all month making birdhouses and stained glass beauties for your pleasure...check out Lorie R's stuff here...

If you have nuttin' to do this weekend, come join the festivities long side the Mighty Mississippi River, the leaves are turnin' and beauty is all around...Happy Fall all...

6 comments:

dulcy said...

I assuming those little ghosts are bowling pins. What a cute, creative idea!

dulcy

High Desert Design Council said...

These are funny!

High Desert Diva said...

Oops! That was me!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

These are great, sounds like a wonderful day ahead! Hope the weather treats ya right.
Debra

trash talk said...

I have visions of "Fantasia" with those marching to "When The Saints Go Marching In"! Clever, clever, clever!!!
Trash
P.S. My W.V. is trubl...who'd a thunk it???

Anita said...

the bowling pins are one of the best Halloweeb reuse ideas I have seen! BRAVO! I love Grasshoppers and LeClaire...my sister lives there! The candy store makes chocolate covered potato chips- sounds gross but actually excellent....hope to come see your spaces soon...