Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday...Cottonwood...


I follow my scent
a journey
down ancient trails
I danced with wolves
brothers
sisters
clans
gone
mists of gray smoke
drift on woodland winds
silent wings
ancient canis
wild dog
wind spirit
ghosts
cottonwood clan
gone
lost souls
howl in the mists
I honor
spirit
the deathbed
is the way of it
in my realm
sorrow leads
as I walk
my path
to bay
at the moon
alone


s.wilson


To honor...the Cottonwood Pack of Yellowstone Park...all gone to white man's ignorance...6 adults culled and pups left to die alone...a total of 60 destroyed, when will it end.

Please send your protests through the Defenders of Wildlife ...help stop 'the man'!

There is ancient DNA in these eyes, my little wolf, with the heart of the beast...a sad tribute to something that stirs my soul on this Shadow Shot Sunday, please go here to see the other's shadows, it's Sunday in Australia you know.