Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I heart feedsacks...and foggy morns...

The fog settles
into my weed patch
and blankets
my hometown
and this
is just
the way
I like it...
invisible
to my eye...

I heart the country...



OK...I think I'm out of my slump and into a more productive mode...be afraid...pity the poor dog grooming customer that has to wander through my piles of fabrics and rows of furniture in various stages of completion.

However, I think they are getting used to the bizarre look of my home/studio and the organized disarray. However, I usually get wonderful comments from those that are new to 'the Pink Chateau'...and I believe some wish they had the courage to live in such a odd 'PINK' palace.

I love every rickety inch of it and never have to worry about keeping up with 'the Jones'...ha! New pieces of feed sack covered furniture...sorry I'm so slow Gina...it's the fickle artist in me...
Ahhh, the good life...