Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweat Equity...





My daughter Piper and I have been rearranging her shop for the last 3 days...ARGH...talk about the domino effect...I got the disease from my Mother, Piper got it from me and now we are seeing signs of our Grandson being afflicted...the REARRANGERS...we are never satisfied with our displays and are constantly tweaking...

However, in the retail biz, this is necessary, as you are needing new looks to show new inventory...or fake out the old...it really works though...PLUS...you have renewed interest in the store when you walk in in the morning and see the new displays...all is good in the world of retail again...BRING ON THE HOARDS!!!

We are trying to eliminate CHINA from our inventories, bringing in more hand-crafted artisans, you know...the locals...that's what it's all about...people helping people, what a grand scheme this is!