Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday...Sweet Kate...


frosty morns
fading warmth
seeking solice
seasons close
and winter winds
wind weary paths
through shaded screens
of solstice past

my tour is closed
my guests have gone
all is silent
and turned to brown
the hush awaits
my Gypsy wing
'tis time to sleep
yet one more thing...

have you seen my Katydid
sweet Kate?


s.wilson


Shadow Shooters again rally 'round Hey Harriet for some good ol' fun, go here to see the rest of the clan.

Thanks Tracy for opening up a whole new world of artistic creativity and vision...as I enjoyed the last bit of Indian summer with opened windows letting in fragments of heat, I spied this Katydid grasshopper sunning herself on my screen, what a sweet last moment of life before the frosts nip it away...remind me again why we live in the North country...

Have a great weekend all!!!