Thursday, November 19, 2009

A bag of Oreos...

BEFORE...

You wanna piece o me...

TADAH...Hi, I'm Oreo...

...and I'm Lucy...

...and we're Sadie and Murphy...

I feel like I opened up a bag of Oreos yesterday, it was Shihtzu day at the Chateau...all 4 of them polished for Thanksgiving...nothing like a clean dog for the holidays.

Lil' Oreo is a new dog and at 6 months, he's an excellent pup to groom, sitting very still and holding out each paw for the grueling act of of fancy a groomer performs on each and every client. They must learn from the get-go, that standing still makes a happy groomer...AND...you are rewarded with lots of cuddles and smooches.

My other buddies are well known to this groomer, Sadie and Murphy are 2 of 4 Shihtzu their master owns, the other 2 were groomed on Monday...imagine...4 Oreos running the household...ahhhh...puppy love...

9 comments:

trash talk said...

Just like a bag of oreos...I could just eat 'em up!
Trash

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for grooming Oreo. She looks so cute and sounds like she had some fun.

Golden West said...

Four of those lively little critters must be a handful! They look like mischief makers!

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT MY DOGS MOM? THEY EQUAL ABOUT 10 OF THOSE OREOS "EACH"! WELL I'M SURE THEIR PARENTS ARE VERY THANKFUL THEY HAVE CLEAN DOGS! SORRY MOM, BUT YOUR SPENDING YOUR THANKSGIVING WITH 2 VERY SENSITIVE BIG ASS DIRTY DOGS! BUY A BIGGER SINK! I'LL HELP!!! (GIVE THEM A BATH THAT IS) HEEHEE

Sweet Repose said...

Just for the record...my daughter has two GINORMOUS Irish Setters and when I told her I was doing only small dogs, well you can imagine her grief...sorry girls, Macree and Gia, Grandma still loves you!!!

I purposely had a small tub installed so I wouldn't be tempted to do large breeds...smart huh!

LOVE YOU DAUGHTER...hee hee...

cconz said...

Now there are some cute customers. How can anybody resist a face like that. I went to sisters yesterday. The display was a little out of my league. Oh well.

Six divided by two..... said...

SOOOO cute!!! So sweet - i love your blog

High Desert Diva said...

My black & white pooch needs a holiday spa treatment too....

Crafty Green Poet said...

what lovely dogs, such sweet faces