Thursday, November 12, 2009

I heart old tables and stools and ...mutants...

Dawn at the Pink Chateau...if I could whisk myself and the chateau away to the deep country, where I didn't have to look at neighbors and electrical wiring, this free spirit would truly be blessed...sigh...

...or perhaps Paris...naaaa...but this sweet lil' table with it's new feed sack top can boast far away lands in someone else's dreams...

This new(old) velvet fabric was already cut up, so I think it looks charming on the crown of this well-worn table...I love the look of fabric topped tables...instant doily...

OK...this is definitely a keeper, can't help it, told you I was weak...looks FAB sitting next to my gnarly old settee...

...old wicker plant stand with the old velvet fabric...might be a keeper, it matches my Heywood Wakefield sewing basket I found at Good Will...SCORE!!!

...to die for clock case...pure oak...through and through...

...we love our men with youthful shy curls and...
and gnarly old frames...and...

mindless and speechless...

OK...nuff said about the mutants...

Have a great day...there's hope and beauty outside yer door!