Thursday, November 5, 2009

The dusty halls of fame...

The library...

Yesterday, while at Sister's Garden, I had to smile to myself...I met a wonderful gal, I'm sorry, her name escapes me, but she asked if sometime she could come visit the Pink Chateau...how sweet...not sure she knows what she's getting into...

These dusty halls of fame are the setting for the sweat shop that produces the soaps and the painted furniture of Sister's Garden...so it's a kinda glorified studio/factory...

Cupboards are filled with fragrance bottles and jars of treats for the 'heathen'...aka Scratchy...

...my kitchen table rarely sees a meal, as this is the assembly line for the soap process...

...and my stove sees quick meals on the fly, with pot at the ready for the morning coffee/tea...ever the ready to fill the orders of soaps that are starting to pour in...but it's the life I love, me and the heathen...free to create in my lil' dust filled world...I like to think of it as one of those strange artist's studios, you know the kind you just like to explore, cause you never know what you'll find...right...

the office...

As treasures sent from friends gather the dusts of time in my lil' world, I'm thankful for the friends I've gathered on my journey...you are my rock and the reason I persist...BFF...right...

...so I write and I paint...and once a week I dust...
it's all in a day in the life of THE PINK CHATEAU...