Monday, November 16, 2009

It's coming...take a peek...

...what's this...new scents at Sister's Garden...full of Christmas cheer and the season of giving...Christmas Sugar and Figgy Pudding, are sure to delight as this season of gifting roles around...

...holiday paper whites will be blooming with the fragrance of a season nearly in full bloom...won't you come see...

...the upstairs at Bloom is sparkling again with the magic of the season ahead...

...this 'to die for' buffet, newly painted black, will surely NOT be here long, can't you just see it covered in holiday treats for your holiday events...mmmmm...

...and we wonder what this beautiful gilded piece was once used for, display perhaps, but for what...
Align Center...Victorian charm and glistening jewels, what a delicate vision to gaze upon...

...the winter whites bring quiet and calm to any room...sweet pieces...


...oh my...this is the most to die for ceiling fixture I've seen in a quite a while...just a sampling of the elegance that decks the halls at Sister's Garden and Bloom this winter's season...be a part of it all...

9 comments:

Carin said...

Just my type of place, pity it's too far away! Can smell the chocolates and the paper whites. Mmmm

willow said...

Lookin' delightfully festive!! That fabulous newly painted buffet has inspired me to paint an old china cabinet of the same style BLACK!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Sharon, I can almost smell that Figgy pudding soap! Everything is gorgeous, and that black dresser is amazing, that would be a piece that I could definitely see in my house. The display piece looks like it may have come from a Catholic church, and probably was used to hold a religious statue. It's just stunning. Thanks for the photo update!
Debra

trash talk said...

Could the gilded piece be an apse? It is gorgeous. I was at a sale this past weekend and two light fixtures were sold similar to that fruit one. How funny is that? Never seen anything like 'em then to see them in two different places. Weird, huh?
Trash

Golden West said...

The displays are gorgeous! I can't get enough sparkle at this time of year - love it all!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sharon, I so wish I could come and see it in person. I'd love to shop with you! If only...

cconz said...

Sharon, the black buffet is sooo cool!! It won't last long. I think i might have it have the guilded display piece.

The Attic said...

Hi Sharon,
Can you give me the approx measurement on that arched display piece? I don't even know if it can be shipped but am interested in knowing more...thanks!

nanc

High Desert Diva said...

Ohhhh.....I like the gilded piece, but that ceiling fixture! Perfect!