Monday, November 2, 2009

New blacks and a new season begins...

Isn't this the most gorgeous buffet EVER...that's what we thought, newly painted and ready for your Christmas dinner...

...old is new again, when a piece is drenched in the newest fashion color...again black is a winner...

OK...now start breathing again...isn't this the most...I 'bout, you know what, when I gazed on this beauty...SIGH...

...as the foyer begins to sparkle with bits of holiday pizazz, we know the time is near at Sister's Garden and Bloom...


The winter whites are on parade for sure...stop by often, 'cause the vistas are changing fast at Sisters'...these pieces won't be around long...giddy-up-go!!!

6 comments:

trash talk said...

That buffet and sofa would make a heck of a dramatic dining area!
Debbie

willow said...

Love-love-love the black!!

Shab-n-Chic said...

I love it all...all I have to say about that first picture is..whew whewww.. NICE legs!

cconz said...

I really do like the black sharon. not just any black. but the black that you do. I went to a tag sale in muscatine on st. and got some pretty cool stuff. did you go to it?

Golden West said...

Bring on Christmas - it can't come soon enough!

summersundays-jw said...

I checked out Sisters blog & the store looks amazing. Love your black furniture. Jan