Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday...I Remembered


Why is it we fear death
to sing so beautiful
then in a moment gone
clinging to the shadow
of a former song

remember

frost withered spokes
grasp golden bits
for one last cup of sun
hibernation
life on the run

I want to remember

we visit again
and again
beauty ten fold
as knowledge regained
fresh life charts anew
we breathe bold

and we remember

you were a friend
my yellow jacketed soul
do I know you
have we been chums
and shared nectar
so long, long ago

I shall remember

as paths in the universe
move on and away
I'll follow my guides
and my heart
and I'll greet you
again on that day

because

I have remembered


s.wilson


Yup...you guessed it...it must be Sunday in Australia...check us out HERE, you know the game!

Does beautiful music make you cry, well it does me...to hear the beauty in the sonnets of the universe, so captivating, so awe inspiring...I invite you to turn on your sound(and grab a tissue) and enjoy the nectar of life and take a moment to watch the sun rise...and remember...