Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh Glorious Night...Sister's Garden and Bloom...

The lights of a night aglow...

...the elves have been busy for days...

...a feast for the eyes begins...









...and black is always a statement and with the milkglass pulls, this piece is sure to attract attention...WOW!!!

...bliss and black, again attention grabbers, with giant black urns topping the festivities...

...the entrance to Bloom sparkles with a Winter's Night, bringing in the season of light to all that come asking...

...candles aglow, spirits high, we mark the light and the hope...

...and pray for PEACE...

...on a colorful eve...

...as the season begins and friends unite...
LET US BEGIN...

6 comments:

trash talk said...

Love the big pots out front! Wonder if I could get Cat Daddy to build me a greenhouse real quick for my spaces?
Trash

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sharon!
Thanks for sharing all the 'Sisters' images! I sure hated to miss it...We got the Hearland Show, behind us, and I bought more than I sold!!!! The fun never ends! I am just getting ready to start tearing the shop apart, and re-do...{are you busy, whirlwind?!!!!}
I am hoping to get to Sisters, soon, and do a little Christmas Shoppin'!
Take care!
Barb C.

donna baker said...

All you gals getting ready for Christmas already. I can't think past Thursday; house to detail and I have to make 5 pies on top of the whole made from scratch meal. Did I mention the cookies, Parker House rolls, appetizers, et al. My family is so spoiled. They each want their favorite things.

willow said...

It's looking pretty darn festive at Sisters! :^)

High Desert Design Council said...

Ohhhh....I wish I was closer to you and all this fun!

Golden West said...

The displays all look really outstanding - love the giant snowflakes on the red cupboard door and all the little white lights - beautiful!