Friday, November 13, 2009

Next weekend...mark your calenders...

This intrepid flower child wants to invite you all next weekend to Sister's Garden.
Barb and all the wonderful gals will be hosting their grand seasonal finale, I will be there talking to people about my soaps and hope to have some new necklaces made up for this winter season.
This is a grand event and I encourage everyone to come out and visit, especially Friday evening when the candles and the lights are all aglow and twink'ling in this magical
time of season when dreams can come true...

It's called HOPE...

5 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Wish I could be there but will just have to count on you for a full report. Hope you all have a great season opener. Jan

Cindy from Chippewa Creek said...

Hi!! Good luck next weekend!! 'tis the season :) I wish I was the rich person, that I could just travel all over to the shows that all my wonderful blogging friends have...{sigh}

I had a question on your soaps. How do you package them to sell? I would not normally ask, but you are so far away (I'm in Michigan), I really am not competition!! I've been to a couple craft shows and they get handled alot!!!

Golden West said...

Sounds delightful! Please take a bunch of pictures for us!

pollyanns said...

NIce to finally meet you in person today! I hope to make it next weekend to see all the progress you gals made today. Have fun - Polly

Pam said...

Sharon,
I sure wish I could come and meet you and hear you talk about your soap. But--the soap speaks for itsself! I received my soap yesterday and it is already selling! Yummy yummy stuff!
Pam