Thursday, April 15, 2010

Success..............!

Craig is beaming and reeling from packing all the goodies they found on this trip to IOWA,
boy, what a haul...!

...and let me tell ya, the van is filled all the way to the back bumper...can he pack or what!!!

I managed to find a few goodies too on the two days of junkin' we did...

...couldn't resist...

The front porch at Sisters', which is getting a fresh coat of white paint...love it, it looks so Iowa countrified...

...don't ya just love the yeller...like porch posies...

Then we ran into Anita of Iowa Junk Gypsies, what a wonderful chance encounter that was, as she's plotting her next show at Kane County...

Then it was on to Barb C's place...Simply Iowa...
there is nothing like Barb's shop, I'll do a full post on her tomorrow...

This lil' tiny sink/fountain at Sisters' had us all drooling...

...as did this fabulous chandelier...
what a wonderful few days we've had playing with our best'es buds...
as the wonder of the internet and digital cameras
brings us all together for the memories and the
folly had by all...thanks everyone!!!

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Doncha just LOVE playdates?? What great "stuff"! Love it all..can you send a little Iowa to Utah??

The Attic said...

Droooling....My daughter collects statues and I was wonderign if you can tell me how much the Mary is in the last photo and if Sisters still ships? I bought a lamp from her awhile back. :) Also that mantle clock in same photo..pretty cute!

thanks NUT!

Nancy

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sweetie!
I so enjoyed our Glorious, much Overdue, visit... I can't Thank you enough for stoppin' by... We need to do this,much more often... I truly hope you will put your Dreams in gear, and build your own, 'Rabbit Hole'... I know I would come play....
My Love to You, Sharon...
Barb C.

Kelly Aaron Mosaics said...

I am so jealous! I bet you guys had a wonderful time laughing it up and exploring and it looks like the weather gods were smiling on you! What a blast!

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Cool Treasures for both inside and out! I luv the displays. But of all I like the table with the chandiler. Thank's for sharing..Julian

cconz said...

WHAAAA I want to go antiquing with you. It sure sounds like you had alot of fun.

Anita said...

Great to see you guys. I got my flowers dug and replanted at home AND got to Sisters, so it was a great day.