Monday, August 9, 2010

Bones of a new shop...

As inventory starts to pile up in my living room,
I ready my plans for the bones of the biz,
the furniture...isn't this just the coolest piece,
it will stand on a table or hang on a wall...
And it would look so cool in my house...
but then, so would it all!!!
ARGH!!!

Talk about chippy and crusty...I haven't even looked in the drawer or the doors
to see if there are bottoms, but when the dealer told me the price, I said, 'YES'!!!
will make a darling setting, can you see it...

Thanks Mark and Liz for being the best junkers EVER...
a husband and wife team that truly know what it's all about!
Their booth is always jammed full of great stuff,
right TOT...ha!
And their prices are wonderful,
you don't even wanna know what I paid for this sweet lil wash stand...
weeeeee...

Wonderful old bird house on a stand...SWEET!
Couldn't pass it up, will be divine in a setting...

Love this old dark finish oak high boy...
isn't it cozy with all of the Autumn color splash...
It's displayed at the Candle Shed,
for now!


and you can never have enough farm chairs,
especially old white painted ones...
do ya think I'm draggin' in some goodies...
OH YEAH!!!
SOON!

9 comments:

sassytrash said...

That amazing piece of furniture in the first pic would never leave MY house (and I rarely keep stuff)......it is so unique--we don't see great stuff like that around here, and the other pieces are also fabulous!

angelandspot said...

Lovely! My faves are the really chippy piece and the birdhouse. Good Luck!

cconz said...

Your shop is going to be fabulous!!! I needed to tell you, Go ahead and put your cork art in your shop. I just can't afford it right now. I loved the pickers post.... jody and her mercedes. They've gotten to big for their britches.

time-worn interiors said...

I would kill to go shopping in their booth! Great stuff there! I can't wait till you get you shop built, up and running!
Theresa

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

fan*tas*tic!!

Golden West said...

The displays you and your daughter are putting together at the Candle Shed are super nice, Sharon. Very inviting and looks like a real treasure hunt! I'm excited for you to be starting on your own place soon!

vintagesue said...

ummmm....you can drag that pink dresser all the way over to maryland and drop it on my doorstep!!!!! lol.
i love it all. are you gettin a shop of your own? wow, if so!!!! it will be so wonderful. i'd be there every week!!!!
good luck.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great stuff, love the bird feeder.

Judy said...

Starting to have withdrawel-need to make a trip to Iowa. No pressure here, but do you think new shop will be open in Oct.?