Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A peek...

OK Tilda, thought I'd better start off with the work space...
Yes I do have one, I wanted it to be 1/3 of the shop.
It's more than enough space for me to build and paint
each new piece, close to the garage door for easy lifting, just
back up the truck and pull it off.
Then it will be displayed temporarily
until it's moved to Sisters' or the Candle Shed.
I haven't moved in the shelving yet, was just anxious
to get all this crap outta my house and trailer.
Now I can tweak each piece while it's out of the weather...
then off it goes into the 'wild' blue yonder!
And yes TOT, most was moved in by me...
'the wild thing'...
but what a way to go!!!

The new pillars I got yesterday from Lorie at The Junk Asylum,
she knew I needed some for my front porch...cool huh!

Now imagine all of this stuff being in my house...
geesh...

Bits o Autumn here and there...

I had these great lil' corbels that I wanted to use for shelves
and had the perfect barn board out in the wood pile...
I heart birdhouses...!

SWEET N CHIPPY!!!

Space's filling up fast...

Toys...
and a doll house to fulfill a dream...

more to come...

16 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

Girl you aren't wasting any time bout filling that place up! Now I see why you are so tired! Did you get any help moving all that stuff in? I hope so cause you are gonna kill yourself!
TOT

Tilda said...

..it looks fabulous. your house must have been crammed floor to ceiling! for some reason, i thought the new/old dwelling was supposed to be a work/studio place, not one so beautifully displayed for sale... so where you going to work?
Tilda

ain't for city gals said...

Wow..lots of stuff but GOOD STUFF...lol...looking forward to reading your past and future posts...

Virginiarose said...

OMG OMG Sharon you are a wild thing, it is fabuloso can't wait to come down and see it.
My focus right now is getting ready for What Cheer, it is in 1 month where did the time go? Send me some of your drive you must have a little to spare.
Love Love the shop slow down a little you make the rest of us (at least me) look bad. Love ya Sista G

cconz said...

Looking great so far sharon. Love the porch posts. nice touch!

summersundays-jw said...

Won't it be nice to have all your things in one spot when you start to work. I'm forever looking for something. It's looking soooo good. Jan

Pam said...

I love it. Can't wait to see it. You're moving right along!

MARY PERNULA said...

I just love it, it is comming along so well, You will just have so much fun fixing it up. HUGS MARY

trash talk said...

Good gosharover! That's a heap of stuff you've moved in!!! What a woman. Man...you don't need no stinkin' man!
Debbie
P.S. Just think of all the room in the Pink Chateau that's crying to be filled now!

The Attic Girls said...

Now, just because your house is getting empty..(hahaha) doesn't mean you have to go shopping to fill it back up! Girl..please take care of your body.I would hate to see you have a back or shoulder go out on you!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Wow, you sure aren't wasting any time getting everything set up.

You must have a big house to take all your stuff.

Lori R. said...

wow! you accomplished alot in a little time. Before you know it, that one will be packed and then you can do building #2!!!

Golden West said...

Dang, you're on fire, girl! Looking most excellent - having your brother spray the interior was a good move. Nice to see a dream come true.

angelandspot said...

It is looking great! ~Cassie

sarayutouched said...

i nominated you for an award on my site today...if you have time to participate great!! i know you are busy...but, you have many talents and a great site...just wanted to share you!!

Jackie said...

Oh this is looking so wonderful! I cannot imagine how excited you must be...I'm wondering if your going to have enough room!!!!!