Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Wench...

I have a new friend...Lori
The French Wench

I have always dreamed of being a wench
a wild and bawdy woman of mystery
a gun totin', horse ridin', seafarin' maid
long wild untethered hair
weathered, copper-tone skinned
creature of the forest
a wanderer I was once in another life
I pulled a two-wheeled cart all over old England
a healer of animals and man
an Earth mother
a dirt under the fingernails
herbalist extraordinaire
'a potion for what ails ya'
was my chant
as I sang my way over hill and dale
I slept under the stars with the wolf
I was a free spirit

Seven things about me...

1)-I've always wanted to learn to sail...
2)-I abhor math, it gives me hives IT DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!
3)-I love wearing men's clothes, they're so practical
4)-I am painfully shy and don't like crowds
5)-I write notes of my thoughts and ideas everywhere
(but rarely find them again)
6)-I'm scared to death of bears
AND SPIDEYS!!!!
7)-I used to cry myself to sleep for the want of a horse


A dreamer and a loner
a hopeless romantic
filled with fairytale schemes and wants
my blog shares with you
every day in my humble life
nothing spectacular but
new discoveries and soul mates
worldwide
oh yeah, and junk

I could never choose my faves,
I've bonded with so many, as my side bar suggests,
but please go to Lori's place
this is what she wrote to me...

Your blog is just a sweet oasis that I want everyone to know about.

Back atcha girl!!!

THANKS!!!