Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm just a lil' tease...

Wednesday afternoon they bring a dream come true
to my front door at the Pink Chateau...
my studio/garage is finished.
The sky was cloudy, so you can't see the white metal roof.

I was chasing the carpenter all over the roof while I was taking pictures,
the Amish are a humble people and don't like their pictures taken,
so I respected his privacy and snapped when he turned his back.

Now for the paint, the shutters, the window boxes,
the shelves over the doors, the gazebo, the porches,
the pillars, the corbels, the lawn chairs, the yard art,
and a rockin' chair...the list goes on,
but what a fun project...
and I'll share it all with you,
my friends and sisters...
and you too Brandon...ha!

The nesting and the story of
the Wild Thing begins...

Thanks Dad and lil' Brother...
I love yous!!!