Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More bones...dem bones...

Autumn...yup, it's just around the corner...and you know what that means...
Halloween decorating!

So I been playin' around in the bone yard for some funky kid soap...

I think these will be fun, but I'm just starting to look for fun things to put in the soaps...
I also have glow in the dark bugs to play with...

And who doesn't love to play with Fall, the brilliant colors, the cooler, DRY air!
Boy, this has been a wet scorcher this summer. I have never mowed my grass in sections before, but it's too hot, humid and mosquito infested to do it all at once.

So Mother Nature, throw us a bone, at least an 80 degree one...

11 comments:

trash talk said...

These are spooktacular girl! I bet they fly out the door...hopefully not on broomsticks!
Debbie
P.S. If you have any grass to mow...you're one up on me! It is so stinkin' hot here...my yard looks like a wasteland!

angelandspot said...

I love those! My birthday is Halloween so I guess that is why I am drawn to things like these awesome soaps.

cconz said...

Great soaps sharon!!! Those will be a hit!!

summersundays-jw said...

May have to order soap for g'kids. Love what you're doing. Our moisture is all in the air -- & hotter then heck. I don't remember a summer like this. Stay cool! Jan

T said...

How fun! Those soaps looke great. We have been pretty lucky here in california - not too hot yet. Stay cool and have fun with the soap.

Pam said...

Those soaps are hilarious! Only you would think of that!
Pam

dulcy said...

Your soaps are "To Die" for!

dulcy

hollyhock garden antiques said...

thank you ! o my gosh that soap is so cool !i cant get stuff dun around hear cant keep up with the grass hear i know what you talking about hot to

Lori R. said...

you need to ask Santa for a rider mower!!! Hey, is anyone missing some hand parts? I know where they are! Wow Sharon, did you put too much lye in that glycerine soap? hehehehe

Spadoman said...

Alright, I'll be needing to contact you about purchasing some of these "Bone bars" to have on hand when we celebrate Los Dios de los Muertos on November 1st.
Check your e-mail.

Peace!

Gatherings said...

I will be ordering some of these but heading to market shortly so I will have to wait until I get back thanks!