Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looky looky...

Is this baker's rack not to die for...
I was rearranging in my kitchen(sweat shop)
yesterday and decided that I needed some shelves
that had more room to stack soap pans on.
When I do the big orders,
there just isn't enough space to cure the soaps,
then they need cutting and packing,
this will hold 6 pans per shelf...
my kitchen table(what a joke)
hasn't seen a meal in years,
it's always filled with soap stuff...
solution solved, I found this great piece at Sisters'.
SWEET!!!
Thanks Barb for the great deal!!!
(still doesn't mean my table will stay eatable)
ha!

TaDa...
Sister's new paint job...
isn't it divine!
Gettin' ready for the open house next week,
I'd love to show ya shots of the great stuff
the girls are collecting...
but then I'd have to kill ya...ha!
Mark your calenders Sept 17 &18...
See ya there!

7 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

I know for sure there is no eating at your kitchen table! You don't even have any chairs for the table, you'd have to stand and eat!LOL!
TOT

Kelly Aaron Mosaics said...

I know what you mean!! My stuff is spread out all over the house - let's just say I have a very "large" studio!

Girl, I LOVE my spooky Halloween soap!! I've already put it in the booth. You have the best imagination and vision!

Next, I need to send a bunch of jars up to Piper to fill with her magic. One project at a time! - NOT!

Rusty said...

That baker's rack is perfect! I'm trying to sort things out in the retreat so I can squeeze a desktop (The Hulk) in here. Also need to organize things so I can remember where I last put something. It's probably a lost cause. Grin. ATB!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Look forward to seeing pics of your opening. How exciting, you're nearly there..

Greyscale Territory said...

Love the new colour scheme at Sister's! Warm and welcoming with the cooler weather nearby!

And your baker's tray makes a great idea for more storage and spreading!
You're on a roll, girl!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh it's beautiful! Love the color red - barn red? Love love love it..and the baker's rack? Perfection..

Jackie said...

S, I cannot believe how beautiful everything looks, the accidental pumpkin, the horse crochet curtain, the leaf soaps, the inside of the shop...everything is really coming together and looks fantastic!
jackie
bliss farm antiques