Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looky looky...

Is this baker's rack not to die for...
I was rearranging in my kitchen(sweat shop)
yesterday and decided that I needed some shelves
that had more room to stack soap pans on.
When I do the big orders,
there just isn't enough space to cure the soaps,
then they need cutting and packing,
this will hold 6 pans per shelf...
my kitchen table(what a joke)
hasn't seen a meal in years,
it's always filled with soap stuff...
solution solved, I found this great piece at Sisters'.
SWEET!!!
Thanks Barb for the great deal!!!
(still doesn't mean my table will stay eatable)
ha!

TaDa...
Sister's new paint job...
isn't it divine!
Gettin' ready for the open house next week,
I'd love to show ya shots of the great stuff
the girls are collecting...
but then I'd have to kill ya...ha!
Mark your calenders Sept 17 &18...
See ya there!