Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh my..........................................

OMG...
This harvest table is HUGE
and has pink legs...whoa!

Who wouldn't love this two-sided bin, great fall color...
but bring a forklift to move,
I couldn't budge one corner!

Ewwwwwwww...........
spideys and rodents clambering all over my soaps
well, tis the season!

Ghoulish soap delights for goblins and sickos
on All Hallow's Eve...

Ooooooooooooooo...more sick delights...

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon...does he know how to make us smile!!!

Hey girls(E&E)the porch looks FABU!!!

Yards full of great stuff, you won't believe your eyes...whew...
where do we begin...

We begin in the Autumnal fields of Iowa...
and

Eat your heart out TOT...heehee...

14 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh if I have a moving van..and strong arms..and buckets of money..I'd be right there... enjoying the fall with you and having a blast! Beautiful stuff..and creepy too. I mean, the rodents and spiders..perfect!

willow said...

You've been redecorating over here! Love it.

MARY PERNULA said...

OMG!!! The beautiful tables are to die for, the long table with pink legs is just what I need. HUGS MARY

trash talk said...

Don't let C.D. see those big ol' boat anchors!
That Brandon is an up-and-comer for sure!
Debbie

trash talk said...

Don't let C.D. see those big ol' boat anchors!
That Brandon is an up-and-comer for sure!
Debbie

Anita said...

at 3:30, I am out the school door and heading that way!!!!

Greyscale Territory said...

I am sighing here! Such temptations! I wish I wish! And what creative titles and features on the soaps!

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

I too am LoVinG THAT PORCH!*!*!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

kpaints said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there! Please share more!

kpaints said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there! Please share more!

donna baker said...

I Spy - a dovecote. I keep thinking I'll run across one, but I've only seen them at the big shows, with even bigger prices.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

You are truly amazing, that all looks wonderful.Your soaps are pretty freaky though.

As for that table with the pink legs..sigh!! I would so love that.

hollyhock garden antiques said...

omg love the tables your soap is so cool i am going to get some some time i am thinking some day maybe take my mom fore a ride your not that far lol

simplyiowa said...

Hey Sharon!
How was the Open House? I couldn't get there....I was at Gold Rush.... But... Oh my gosh.... I was there Wed. and I was so drooling.... I'm sorry I missed ya!
Barb C.