Monday, September 6, 2010

What's it like to play in a new shop...WEEEEEE...

I brought home my most favoritest rocker...
something about this chair just rocks
my boat...
I have a crush on a chair!!!
Oh yeah and the cute lil' metal stars!

Found this great horse crocheted piece,
perfect on a bright white door, huh!

I heart dried herbs...so I played...
These darling lil' cast shoes
make perfect vases for my tansy
and oregano...mmmmm...
and a touch of a season to come!

SWEET!!!

The color of this comb painted cabinet
lends itself well to the seasonal flair...

Lil' metal punkin garden stakes nestle
next to the real McCoy...
this punkin sat on my porch all winter last
year and totally dried out...
how cool is that, I'm gonna do more of them
this year...the look is FABU!!!

...and of course, Candle Shed's yummy candles in
Pumpkin Cheesecake,
Pumpkin Spice, Lemon Drop Cookies...
finger-lickin' good!!!

PS...for those who want to know about the pumpkin,
I didn't do anything to it, it just sat on my porch all winter.
I think the key was it wasn't buried in snow,
however, it did get snow and ice on top of it
at times, but it melted off...
Good luck!

9 comments:

MARY PERNULA said...

Everything sounds so festive, how id you get the pumkin to not rot??? I would love to have one dried out! HUGS MARY

Greyscale Territory said...

Fascinating little items for your new heaven! Love the rocker but that pumpkin really amazes me! What an achievement!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

That's so cool, I love your pumpkins and the metal hearts.

Well done..

Gracie's Cottage said...

Love that horse piece! And yes, do tell how you got the pumpkin to dry instead of rot - it looks great.

Jan

countrycharisma said...

Well it looks like a little bit of heaven to me! Yes, your chair is adorable with all the turned spindles and natural seat. I guess I am going to have to raise some of those pumpkins. I wonder what the name is? I do love the horse crochete in the white door too, and THE DOOR! Have a great holiday!

willow said...

Looks fabulous!!

Lori R. said...

LOVE,LOVE your new lil' shed.
And that pic of your pumpkin does not do it justice. THAT PUMPKIN WAS THE COOLEST and that is all you did huh? wow, gonna be trying that!!! maybe set them in the garage... they would be cool to take a dremel to... I encourage anyone to come see your new little digs,,, it is a fun place to visit ♥

leigh said...

I stumbled upon your lovely blog and wanted to tell you about a project that I have going on over at my Blog. The Happiness Project is a Tuesday blog hop that I host. All you have to do is post a photo of something that makes you happy, it's that simple. I'm trying to take over the blogosphere with happiness!

Here is a link to last week's post if you would like to check it out.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-26.html

angelandspot said...

Lovely! Wonderful! The cooler weather is so nice. It was almost chilly last night at the Farmers Market. My pumpkins are just about ready to pick.