Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome Alice...

...to the rabbit hole...

adventures in wonderland...
I'm gittin' there...

...to me, simple lil' events from Nature float my boat...
foxtail, sunshine and old tins...what a vignette...

...my life's words to live by...

...sigh...

What would we do without Sweet Annie...
that pungent, herbie scent fills the shop and looks great
poked here and there...




Yes, my rabbit hole is becoming more and more me,
as my magical space fills with junk and it's alure...
it's a true 'Junk Revival'...
in my wonderland!

9 comments:

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

ThE BeSt!*!*!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

sassytrash said...

OMGoodness!!! What an incredible rabbit hole you have created!!! I knew it would be fabulous, but you done passed by fabulous, girl, and entered into superdooperextraliciousincredibleocity mode!!

Look out your window....do you see the magazine photographers lining up?

Greyscale Territory said...

This must be a corner of heaven! The lighting on that beautiful setting in the first photo enchanted me immediately! You have created a wonderful piece of magic! O wow!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Such a magical, beautiful and FUN place..be proud :-)

trash talk said...

You have done it...you've made it safely to the other side of the mirror!
Oh mylanta Sharon...I love it. That first photo makes my heart ache just to look at it...haunting!
Keep going girl...you're closing in on the rainbow's end.
Debbie

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

You have done so well, with each post you are showing us your shop is looking better and better.

Congratulations

angelandspot said...

It is looking really amazing!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fabulous! I would love to explore this wonderful rabbit hole!!

Curtains In My Tree said...

So glad I found your blog I was shoping around blogs of people who will be in Atlanta Georgia and found you . how about that? The Country Living Fair that is.


love that chandelier with yellow prism.

Janice