Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yummy Autumn soap...

Pumpkin Cheesecake...oh yeah,
totally TO DIE FOR!!!
I love the lil' punkin and leaf shapes...
don't ya just love getting around to Autumn
and all the fun decorating for a change
of season...and cool air.

Wanted sumthin different, so I used a loaf pan and my
curly cutter to give it a baked goods
kinda look...
you should smell my lil' shop...
scrumptious!!!

The decorating never ends,
as I hung a pair of weathered old lace curtains...
some would throw away, but the feel of old
never leaves my mind.

Every rafter needs an antler set too...right...

There's that punkin again...I bought this one last Fall at Sisters'
I just couldn't make myself throw it in the compost pile,
so all winter I swept off the snow, watched the ice melt,
moved it to shovel around, at times
it felt mushy and I almost pitched it,
but didn't and as the weather warmed,
I noticed it was getting lighter, drying out...
so now it sits center stage in it's new home...
bringing in the Fall!!!

12 comments:

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

I love your soaps, I can just about smell them over here. And as for that
pumpkin, it looks so weathered and worn, fantastic.

Lori R. said...

smell-o-vision, we want smell-o-vision. Please invent that!!!

House Things said...

Yummy...I can't wait to get some of of that soap!!! Love the weathered lace curtains, and antlers!

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

Can't believe that AwEsoMe Nubby Pumpkin survied & dried out... Are you sure it's the REAL DEAL??? LoVe It - color and all...
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

ajunkqueen said...

hello, I just wanted to check in, I have dropped out for a while, I ask you one time about owning a Cairn. We lost our Giant Schnauzer in April, I got a Carin in July, he is 15 months old, his name is Mac and he is a doll, he had never been housebroken, and everthing goes in his mouth,but overall he is as cute as can be, I am taking him to Warrenton in a week. It is pouring down rain. better today than next when we set up. i have a cousin and his family in muscatine, and a bunch o kin in the Quad cities.
renee

ajunkqueen said...

hello, I just wanted to check in, I have dropped out for a while, I ask you one time about owning a Cairn. We lost our Giant Schnauzer in April, I got a Carin in July, he is 15 months old, his name is Mac and he is a doll, he had never been housebroken, and everthing goes in his mouth,but overall he is as cute as can be, I am taking him to Warrenton in a week. It is pouring down rain. better today than next when we set up. i have a cousin and his family in muscatine, and a bunch o kin in the Quad cities.
renee

Virginiarose said...

love the soaps love the shop,look forward to seeing new pictures everyday. you sure have the nack.
TAKE CARE G

time-worn interiors said...

I can feel a trip coming on! I can feel a trip coming on! I can feel a trip coming on!

Hope you had the Happiest Birthday Ever Today Girl!

Sister Tot

Lauri Evans said...

Happy birthday Miss Nut!!!! Hope you had a great one. Lauri

sassytrash said...

Your soaps are so unique and interesting--wish I could smell them in person (hint hint----and while I'm at it could I just take a little peek inside your AWESOME new cottage?--how DO you drag yourself away from it at the end of the day?)
Hope your Birthday was lovely!!
(I thought about you while I was wandering around S. FL! )

angelandspot said...

The soaps must smell divine.

Golden West said...

So nice to see you so content and excited about each new day! Your little casa is looking fab!