Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A day in the sunshine...weeeeee...

...and a quick trip to Sisters'...
isn't this just the coolest patio set...perfect patina!

Speaking of patina...check out this primitive cupboard...
TO DIE FOR...
wonderful original comb painting
and just check out the interior...

Do you not love this wallpaper...
and we all know what a sucker I am for it...!

A new piece in my lil' room...
a wonderful walnut chest of drawers, very old and
completely restored...a great find!!!

...plus this cute lil' vanity/desk...
sweet and petite, it's over at Bloom...!

...and what do ya think...
a new coat of paint on this piece...
yeah me too...WHITE!!!
The end...

8 comments:

Vintage Green said...

Ohhhhh!! I love that last dresser!!!!! You find the best stuff! It would be my dream piece if it had the wallpaper in IT, and was an old green color!! But I know, white is what sells.

time worn interiors said...

I can't wait to get there and see all that great stuff with my own eyes!
tot

MARY PERNULA said...

I love the little dresser you want to paint white. Mary

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

What great finds. Love the cupboard with the old wallpaper..looks very much like our wallpaper in our house. LOL.

Yes paint the little dresser white it will look adorable.

cconz said...

I can see that sweet little patio set at my house!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You show the best things at Sisters. Hope you are doing well, T

BTW, can I please tag along with TOT!! I wish.

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I can't read your post. The white print against the wallpaper is too much for my old eyes to read.....
a fellow SE Iowa gal,
★Linda★
Rome, IA.

Sisters' Garden and Bloom said...

You make us happy! Thanks for all the blog-work you do for us! Wow! Already had several calls about the old grain-painted cupboard because of your post! Ha...I didnt even know it was "out-there" yet--so I was very surprised to have calls already. We will have lots more pictures on our blog tomorrow.It keeps coming in!
Love this time of year! And adore your peeps..they are so cute!...b.