Friday, April 15, 2011

Wabi Sabi...and me...

Wabi sabi is about being true to ourselves and engaging in pursuits that feel authentic and fulfilling. This means being willing to make changes in our lives.

I'm seeing changes in my own life,
maybe it's my age or maybe it's always been there
just waiting to be heard...

Loving, respecting and appreciating nature and its ever changing patterns.

When we are in touch with our true selves and doing what we love, each day brings great rewards and pure joy.

Yes, simple visual rewards...

are we really seeing all that is...


Seeing beauty in imperfection and accepting life’s transience;

'nothing lasts, nothing is finished and nothing is perfect'.

Impermanence...can you accept it...

7 comments:

MARY PERNULA said...

Nicely said...................have a wonderful weekend.......Hugs Mary

Susie said...

SheJunks
OH MY WILD THING...PLEASE DON'T CHANGE TOO MUCH. WE LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE:):):) OFF THE WALL,CRAZY GOOD AND TRUE. WAS THAT AN AMISH BUGGY WITH THE GOATS ON BOARD?? SO FUNNY. I LOVE GOING TO NORTHERN INDIANA, TO SHIPSHEWANA, AMISH JUNKING GIRL.
I AM HAVING EMMA OVER FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND. TOONS TILL SCREAM,LOL. XOXO,SUSIE

Sweet Sage said...

sweet.
thank you :)

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great post. And was that an Amish buggy with goats on board?


And that little doggy face, you just gotta love that.

Vintage Green said...

Thought provoking....
I love how your mind works.

Eccentricities said...

Tart, do you ever sleep? I'm lovin' the pics of the chickens. Those cute buggers are growin fast.

This is my favorite part of the week - getting up a few hours before my brood, sippin on some coffee, and catchin up on what's going on with my friends in Blogland. I took over the support of a site at work of another 100 people, so it's been busy. I should be in the basement gluing another skull, "love kills slowly", tell me more about your vision. Do you think those would sell at Sister's?

I heart ya, Tart.
Goth

Greyscale Territory said...

Such a gorgeous post! I have not heard of "Wabi Sabi" before! Wonderful soul words!